About Joe Roth Glass
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, founder Joe Roth first came to Florida during World War II as a pilot for the United States Navy and was stationed at the Fort Lauderdale Naval Air Station.
Joe Roth Glass first opened its doors in a small warehouse in downtown Fort Lauderdale in 1952. In 1954, Joe moved his business to its current location in Boca Raton, Florida.
From his new home in a quickly growing Boca Raton, Joe and his wife, Lillian, raised their three sons. The boys, Tom, Tim and Joe, quickly learned the family business while working after school and Summers.
Joe passed away in 1983, leaving the business to his sons, all of whom remain active owners at the original Boca Raton location.